fbpx

By placing bids on items you acknowledge you are entering into a binding and irrevocable agreement to purchase such items as governed by our Terms and Conditions.

Morellino Di Scansano Mentore DOC , 2005

Duty Paid, 1 bottle, 75cl

ID: 264281

Remaining Time: Loading...

Ends on

Seller: TWH (5)Full StarFull StarFull StarFull StarFull Star

Delivers To: UK Only

No Reserve
Morellino Di Scansano Mentore DOC
Morellino Di Scansano Mentore DOC
Morellino Di Scansano Mentore DOC
Arrow

Description

Morellino di Scansano Mentore Mantellassi 2005 - Tuscany - Italy
Morellino di Scansano is an Italian wine appellation in southern Tuscany. The wine is a dry red from at least 85% Sangiovese grapes with the remaining 15% being other red varieties. Brilliant ruby red colour that tends to become more intense with ageing. Characteristic In the Morellino di Scansano is the fine aroma, ample, and intense, with hints of ripe red berries.
grape sangiovese blend
bottle 750ml
alcohol 13%
Arrow

Item Details

Item ID:

264281

Name:

Morellino Di Scansano Mentore DOC

Producer:

Mantellassi

Quantity / Size:

1 bottles, 75cl each

Bottle Format:

Bottle

Duty Status:

Duty Paid

Wine Packaging

Other

Wine Colour:

Red

Wine Type:

Still

Country / Region:

Italy, Tuscany

Ended:

Arrow

Shipping

Morellino di Scansano Mentore Mantellassi 2005 - Tuscany - Italy Morellino di Scansano is an Italian wine appellation in southern Tuscany. The wine is a dry red from at least 85% Sangiovese grapes with the remaining 15% being other red varieties. Brilliant ruby red colour that tends to become more intense with ageing. Characteristic In the Morellino di Scansano is the fine aroma, ample, and intense, with hints of ripe red berries. grape sangiovese blend bottle 750ml alcohol 13%
UK Only
Seller does not accept returns

Morellino Di Scansano Mentore DOC , 2005

Your Maximum Bid

You are winning!

You have won

You have won at .

You have won, with your maximum bid of . You have won this lot at .

You’ve been outbid!

Another bidder has entered a higher maximum bid and you have been outbid. Please add a new maximum bid to be in with a chance of winning.

You’ve been outbid!

Unfortunately, this lot sold to another user for .

You're under the reserve

You are currently bidding on this lot, however it's under the reserve price. Increase your bid to win this lot

You're under the reserve

You have lost this lot as you did not bid over the reserve.

Current Bid (Ex. VAT, Ex. Duty)

Starting Bid (Ex. VAT, Ex. Duty)

Your Reserve

Reserve Price

No Reserve

Price Realised

Remaining Time: Loading...

Ends on

Current Bid (Ex. VAT, Ex. Duty)

Starting Bid (Ex. VAT, Ex. Duty)

Your Reserve

Reserve Price

No Reserve

Reserve has been met

Opening Bid

Next Minimum Bid

Price Realised

Your Maximum Bid

You are winning!

You have won

You have won at .

You have won, with your maximum bid of . You have won this lot at .

You’ve been outbid!

Another bidder has entered a higher maximum bid and you have been outbid. Please add a new maximum bid to be in with a chance of winning.

You’ve been outbid!

Unfortunately, this lot sold to another user for .

You're under the reserve

You are currently bidding on this lot, however it's under the reserve price. Increase your bid to win this lot

You're under the reserve

You have lost this lot as you did not bid over the reserve.

No Buyers Premium Information

There is no Buyers Premium on this lot. What you bid is what you pay.

Lot Unsold

Lot Withdrawn

Arrow

Bids

Arrow

Description

Morellino di Scansano Mentore Mantellassi 2005 - Tuscany - Italy
Morellino di Scansano is an Italian wine appellation in southern Tuscany. The wine is a dry red from at least 85% Sangiovese grapes with the remaining 15% being other red varieties. Brilliant ruby red colour that tends to become more intense with ageing. Characteristic In the Morellino di Scansano is the fine aroma, ample, and intense, with hints of ripe red berries.
grape sangiovese blend
bottle 750ml
alcohol 13%
Arrow

Item Details

Item ID:

264281

Name:

Morellino Di Scansano Mentore DOC

Producer:

Mantellassi

Quantity / Size:

1 bottles, 75cl each

Bottle Format:

Bottle

Duty Status:

Duty Paid

Wine Packaging

Other

Wine Colour:

Red

Wine Type:

Still

Country / Region:

Italy, Tuscany

Ended:

Arrow

Shipping

Morellino di Scansano Mentore Mantellassi 2005 - Tuscany - Italy Morellino di Scansano is an Italian wine appellation in southern Tuscany. The wine is a dry red from at least 85% Sangiovese grapes with the remaining 15% being other red varieties. Brilliant ruby red colour that tends to become more intense with ageing. Characteristic In the Morellino di Scansano is the fine aroma, ample, and intense, with hints of ripe red berries. grape sangiovese blend bottle 750ml alcohol 13%
Buyer
UK Only
Seller does not accept returns

About this Seller

Full StarFull StarFull StarFull StarFull Star (3)
Location: Country Flag United Kingdom
Member Since:  29-12-2023 22:40

Payment Methods

Seller accepts:

Bank transfer

Please Confirm Buy Now

You have chosen to buy (in total, bottle(s) of 750ml) from the lot "", at a price of per lot (£15.00 in total).

By clicking the "Buy Now" button below, you enter into a legally binding agreement with the seller of this auction, .

You will be invoiced immediately for this lot. Please confirm whether you wish to proceed with this purchase.

Other items you might like

View allView All
Add to Wishlist Remove from Wishlist
No Reserve

ID:

Bottles:

|

Vintage:

|

Size:

|

Duty Status:

Remaining Time Loading...

Current Bid(Ex. VAT, Ex. Duty)

Starting Bid(Ex. VAT, Ex. Duty)